Welcome to Wholesale Forum.com
Wholesale Forum is the fastest growing online business community dedicated to retailers, auction sellers, surplus and overstock buyers needing a quick and safe solution for sourcing trade stock. Join our free and friendly forums today and gain knowledge, offer your advice, and discover new partnership opportunities:
For wholesalers, dropshippers, manufacturers, distributors and trade services providers. Advertise your business today on WholesaleForum.com for free to reach potential trade buyers on a more personal level. Promote your latest offers, interact with buyers in real time, distinguish yourself as an expert in your field, and attract sales instantly.
30 Jul 2015 04:41 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- United Kingdom
- 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bathroom Shower Importers - Wholesalers and Trade Suppliers of Electric, Mixer and Power Showers
30 Jul 2015 08:47 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- United Kingdom
- 186 Times in 155 Posts
Have a look at the following UK suppliers of bathroom showers:
- Worldwide Distribution Partners for Safety Equipment | Hughes Safety Showers sells a wide range of heated and unheated showers and emergency eyewash equipment.
- Trade Customers offers taps, showers, furniture, heating equipment, sanitaryware, mirrors and cabinets.
UK Suppliers of Bathroom Showers
- Shower Heads, Sets & Panels UK Wholesale Suppliers Directory - Wholesalers, Importers, Dropshippers & Distributors
- UK Bathroom Showers Suppliers
- EU Shower Heads, Sets & Panels Wholesale Suppliers Directory - Wholesalers, Importers, Dropshippers & Distributors
- EU Bathroom Showers Suppliers
Electric, mixer, digital and power showers are some common types.
An electric shower comprises an electrical device usually in the shower head, which heats the water immediately before dispensing it. It requires a considerable amount of electric power, and needs to be connected to independent electrical circuits. It does not require a tank for storing hot water.
A mixer shower essentially mixes the cold and hot water from the hot water system, to reach the required temperature. It produces a faster flow of water than electric showers do; the flow can be made forceful by attaching a separate pump to the hot water system. In shower and bath mixers, the flow and temperature are controlled by adjusting the bath taps. A thermostatic mixer shower has an additional safety feature for preventing the person from being scalded by cutting out the water supply when the need arises.
A digital shower allows the user to control temperature and flow of water at the touch of a button. It takes water directly from the cold and hot pipes, mixes it in a digitally controlled processing unit to achieve the desired temperature, and may or may not have multiple programmable functions. A digital shower can either be exposed or concealed.
A power shower is also called a pumped shower and comprises an electrical pump to boost the water pressure, which results in more water being pushed out of the shower head. The pump can either be built-in, single impeller or double impeller.
Gainsborough, Mira Showers, Designa Showers, Triton Showers and Galaxy Showers are some top shower brands.
Have a look at the following supplier to stock its range of bathroom showers:
- About Aqualisa | Leading Shower Manufacturer Consider selling their range of digital, electric and mixer showers, shower heads and hoses.
How a New Online Retailer Made Over 3 million Sales in 1yr With These Sources
- Electric showers Distributors - Suppliers and Wholesalers of Electric shower Heads and Heaters - Wholesale Forum
- Shower Sets and Accessories Suppliers - Wholesalers of Shower Heads, Rails, Hoses, Blades and Pumps - Wholesale Forum
Got something to say? Sign up now and join the discussions.