Welcome to Wholesale Forum.com
Wholesale Forum is the fastest growing online business community dedicated to retailers, auction sellers, surplus and overstock buyers needing a quick and safe solution for sourcing trade stock. Join our free and friendly forums today and gain knowledge, offer your advice, and discover new partnership opportunities:
For wholesalers, dropshippers, manufacturers, distributors and trade services providers. Advertise your business today on WholesaleForum.com for free to reach potential trade buyers on a more personal level. Promote your latest offers, interact with buyers in real time, distinguish yourself as an expert in your field, and attract sales instantly.
25 Apr 2010 01:55 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- United States
- 3 Times in 2 Posts
I'm new to the whole wholesale/dropship industry, does ProductSourcing.com look like a scam? Because it seems like one of those things that just get you onto an email list and you don't get anything for it.Want To Be An eBay Powerseller?This is the Service You Need.
25 Apr 2010 04:36 AM #2
doba.com scam - Google Search
It seems that ProductSourcing.com is a way to test Doba's service without paying the Doba fees. Many people say both ProductSourcing.com and Doba.com are NOT profitable options. Also their signup fees seem quite high ($599...).
Our advice is to never pay a drop shipping fee, legitimate drop shippers do not require a joining fee, they are interested in reselling as much of their stock as possible, and they need as many drop ship agents as possible to do that.
Before you pay a drop shipper any fee, do the following first:
1. Obtain a full price list including the amount of stock the drop shipper has available for each product.
2. Ask the drop shipper to confirm that he holds physical stock of all the products he resells.
3. Verify that the drop shipper's prices will allow you to make a profit in your chosen marketplace (eg your website, eBay, Amazon, etc)
4. Ask whether the joining fee will be credited back towards your first drop shipped orders.
5. Research reviews in Google: search for "DropshipperName review" or "DropshipperWebsite review" in google to find out what people think about the drop shipper's service.
6. Request 4 references (2 eBay and 2 websites) to verify that their agents are actually making money.
Hope this helps.Over 130,000 Verified Wholesalers + The Cheapest Goods + Free Website!
Got something to say? Sign up now and join the discussions.
By dshambrook in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 06 Dec 2011, 11:56 AM
By rubyli in forum Report Fraud & ScamsReplies: 2Last Post: 13 Jul 2011, 12:25 AM
By redandblu in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 6Last Post: 20 Oct 2010, 08:51 AM
By Franko23 in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 18Last Post: 26 Nov 2010, 06:48 AM
By SellerTom in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 5Last Post: 10 Dec 2010, 05:37 AM
By Alpope88 in forum Dropshipping DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 02 Nov 2010, 09:18 AM
By Iucounu in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 12Last Post: 23 Dec 2010, 02:49 AM
By Hill_green in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 9Last Post: 20 Apr 2011, 05:18 AM
By Naail in forum Report Fraud & ScamsReplies: 8Last Post: 14 Feb 2011, 04:36 AM