Welcome to Wholesale Forum.com
Wholesale Forum is the fastest growing online business community dedicated to retailers, auction sellers, surplus and overstock buyers needing a quick and safe solution for sourcing trade stock. Join our free and friendly forums today and gain knowledge, offer your advice, and discover new partnership opportunities:
For wholesalers, dropshippers, manufacturers, distributors and trade services providers. Advertise your business today on WholesaleForum.com for free to reach potential trade buyers on a more personal level. Promote your latest offers, interact with buyers in real time, distinguish yourself as an expert in your field, and attract sales instantly.
10 May 2012 02:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- United Kingdom
- 0 Times in 0 Posts
Genuine Mobile Phones Drop Shippers - Cell Phones Drop Ship Suppliers
I am looking for dropshippers which can supply the most up-to-date and cheap (wholesale price) mobile phones where I can sell on eBay or locally in Canada.
Please kindly advise.
11 May 2012 06:50 AM #2
Welcome to Wholesale Forum
You are probably already aware that margins on branded mobile phones are low, even for sellers buying in bulk. It is not considered an ideal entry point for drop shipping, even if the high demand for mobile phones may suggest otherwise.
When you evaluate which products to sell, don't just look at demand, consider the ratio between demand and competition. Let's say you use a scale of 0-10, where 0 is low and 10 is high. You want to choose a market that has a high ratio, ie that has high demand but relatively low competition. For example, unbranded phones. Demand will be lower for unbranded phones compared to branded phones, let's say 7 compared to 10 for branded phones. Competition for unbranded phones is however lower than for branded phones, let's say 5 compared to 10 for branded phones:
Unbranded phones: 7 / 5 = 1.4
Branded phones: 10 / 10 = 1
This is just an example, aimed at showing you how to evaluate which market to approach based not just on demand, but on the relationship between demand and competition. You can see that unbranded phones have a .4 higher ratio, or 40% higher, compared to branded phones. When choosing drop shipping as an order fulfillment model, it is rarely a good idea to opt for branded goods. You want to choose products that cannot be compared easily with those of your competitors. This doesn't mean that your products should be low quality just because they are branded or OEM; only that if you want to make money through drop shipping you must target those segments of demand that want good value but aren't necessarily after a specific brand.
Also please beware that brands like Nokia, Apple and Blackberry work actively to keep their products within their authorized distribution networks, to ensure the price of their goods is not diluted by excessive competition. This fact alone will make sourcing branded phones very difficult, sometimes even if sourcing in bulk. Having said all this, there are drop shippers of genuine cell phones, our recommendation is to partner with a drop shipper in places like Dubai, Singapore or Hong Kong where favorable taxation laws allow branded goods suppliers to be at an advantage compared to suppliers in other countries. Account for import duties and taxes if selling to your local customers, or to customers in countries that impose import duties and VAT on mobile phone imports. Also have a look at the following thread to learn more about mobile phone drop shipping:eSources, Wholesale Deals and Worldwide Brands. All three list thousands of verified wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers and drop shippers.
Have a look at the following sources:
UK Drop Shippers of Mobile Phones
- Dropship Telephones and Mobiles Dropshippers in UK - Dropship Telephone & Mobile Directory
- Mobile Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers in UK - Mobile Wholesale Dropshipper & Dropshipping Directory
- EU Dropship Telephones and Mobiles Dropshippersin EU - Dropship Telephone & Mobile Directory
- EU Mobile Dropshippers and Dropshipping Wholesale Suppliers - Mobile Wholesale Dropshipper & Dropshipping Directory
- Dropship Telephones and Mobiles Dropshippers - Dropship Telephone & Mobile Directory
- Mobile Dropshippers and Dropshipping International Wholesale Suppliers - Mobile Wholesale Dropshipper & Dropshipping Directory
- Mobile phone drop shippers UK - Cell phones drop shipped online - Wholesale Forum
- Mobile phone drop ship supplier - Drop shipper of Cell phones - Dropship Forum - Dropshippers Reviews
- New & Refurbished Smartphone Drop Shippers US - Suppliers of branded mobiles - Dropship Forum - Dropshippers Reviews
- UK Consumer electronics Drop shipper needed - Computers, Games Consoles, Mobile Phone - Dropship Forum - Dropshippers Reviews
- iPhone, HTC and Nikon drop shippers UK - Authorised brand drop ship sources - Dropship Forum - Dropshippers Reviews
- Wholesale Sources - How To Find Verified Wholesalers and Drop Shippers Instantly - Wholesale Forum
- eSources or Wholesale Deals - Which verified directory is best for a starting seller - Wholesale Forum
- Dropshipping Guide - How To Start Dropshipping Successfully - Dropship Forum - Dropshippers Reviews
- Dropshipping Lists - A Review of the Best Dropship Sources - Dropship Forum - Dropshippers Reviews
Got something to say? Sign up now and join the discussions.
By Joannesp in forum Dropshipping DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02 Sep 2011, 06:00 AM
By rafcastro77 in forum Mobile Phones & SmartphonesReplies: 1Last Post: 06 Apr 2012, 10:19 AM
By eclipse in forum Dropshipping DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 25 May 2012, 07:38 AM
By pearjas in forum Wholesale DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10 Aug 2011, 01:37 PM
By bigdave in forum Dropshipping DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 29 Dec 2011, 08:22 AM
By cherry2020 in forum Wholesale & Dropshipping ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 17 Feb 2011, 03:19 PM
By vinodekumar in forum Wholesale DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 24 Feb 2012, 05:38 AM
By tinodiego in forum Dropshipping DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 22 Oct 2011, 01:33 AM
By SEOSuperMom in forum Business Articles & ResourcesReplies: 0Last Post: 26 Aug 2010, 05:57 AM